- Genaral Data
- Easy operation due to an integrated module transport frame
- Combined processing and storage of all inspection results
- Integrated software interface for operation of all test steps
- Easy administration of module parameters and measurement orders
- Mono- and multicrystalline solar modules or thin film modules
- Test volume of up to 300 modules per day
- Grid-independent operation with generator (optional)
- Air conditioning (cooling/heating) of the measuring chamber to STC (optional)
- Standard construction variants
- Designed for integration into a standard 20' container or truck
- The system can also be used as a stand-alone system in a laboratory
- In all cases the system must be operated in a darkened room with artificial lighting
- LED Sun SImulator
- TÜV certified LED light source (IEC 60904-9 Ed3)
- Spectrum Class A+ (IEC 60904 Ed3)
- Long term instability (LTI) < +/- 1% Class A+ (IEC 60904 Ed3)
- Homogeneity inaccuracy < +/- 1% Class A+ (IEC 60904 Ed3)
- Repeatability Pmax (flash to flash) < 0.2% (Absolut)
- Irradiance 200-1000W/m2 (adjustable in steps of 200W/m2)
- Pulse length max 200ms at full irradiance
- Diode test
- Electrical connection verification
- EL System
- Active cooled CMOS cameras with 5 MPixel
- Total image acquisition time ~5 seconds
- Software controlled module power supply with up to 250 Volt and 12 Amper
For modules consisting of cells of size M0 to M6 with up to 6 strings.
For modules consisting of cells up to size M12.
For modules consisting of M12 cells and larger.
The operation of the MBJ Mini Lab 4.0 is very easy: Modules are loaded sunny side down into a carrier, connected and moved to the IV-Curve measurement position manually. With a handheld barcode scanner the transfer of the unic Module ID into the system is no problem. All results will be stored in the included database under this ID. After the IV-curve measurement the carrier is moved to the EL position by hand. With the set of fixed EL cameras the acquisition of a high resoulution images only takes a few seconds. The user-friendly Windows 10® based software, installed on a 17” notebook, allows the direkt final judgment of the EL images and the data evaluation of the IV curve.